Assistant Manager at Unity Small Finance Bank Limited
Views:493 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Unity Small Finance Bank - Lead - Customer Excellence (10-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will support building and managing India's fastest-growing digital bank's 'Customer Experience' function.
- Responsible for all touchpoints (Omni-channel) of the Customer for various products across the verticals.
- Handcraft customer journey maps and deliver a world class and differentiated experience as we serve customers above and beyond their expectations and provide a consistent experience leading to customer delight.
- Help build team, processes, Vision, and strategy.
- Create Customer happiness and success culture that truly turns every 'Customer' into an ambassador of our service, and a fan of our brand!
- Drive customer centric culture, capture the voice of the customer (NPS and C-SAT) and derive insights to drive improvements.
- Design and deploy integrated programs that capture feedback for every customer journey, identify key satisfaction drivers and use those insights to improve the customer experience.
- Instill customer-centric culture by establishing right values, measure and recognize employees showcasing such values across the ranks.
- Employ best practices and the latest methodologies in the industry, to understand customer needs (internal and external customers).
- Devise strategies for reduced contacts (Calls / Emails / Other Channels etc.) to deliver a frictionless and seamless experience to our customers without reaching out to bank for every query or requests.
- Responsible for performing quarterly benchmarking exercise for the banking industry across the country and suggest/ recommend best practices
- Drive Operational efficiencies through below initiatives:
- Monitor TAT (Omni-channel) and improve through building efficiencies and automation projects.
- Publish key metrics including volumes, TATs and other CX metrics on a regular basis.
- Anticipate roadblocks, add-on work and potential escalation, wherever applicable.
- Review process and controls periodically to ensure risk management.
- Perform/analyze root cause for discrepancies in documentation and look for opportunities to improve.
- Work towards industrializing processes and introduce automation where possible.
- Create and set a high performance culture within the team and always have an employee first approach to ensure they are able to deliver a world class customer experience.
- Responsible for first-time best resolution, focus on FTR (First Time Right) & FCR (First Contact Resolution).
- Implement & execute customer service strategy and initiatives in line with the objectives of the bank and ensure that our 'Customer Experience' is benchmarked as best across the industry.
- Build and work in tandem with the Technology / Product team for scaling up innovative modules for predicting customer behavior and understand the trend / pattern on kind of issues or escalations for each vertical.
- Prompt & qualitative response to every complaint from RBI / senior management.
- 10 - 15 years of experience in customer experience role within Banking/ NBFCs or Financial Institutions or Fintech (Mandatory)
- Graduation in relevant stream, MBA will be preferred.
- Six Sigma green belt certified will be preferred. Black belt will be added advantage.
- PMP or Design thinking certification will be an added advantage.
- Should have demonstrable experience in completing process improvement projects, resulting in improved CSAT, NPS and quality of service delivery
- Should have in-depth knowledge and expertise in various CRM/ CBS and ticketing tools like ZOHO, Lead Squared, Salesforce, Zendesk, Turing and Freshdesk etc.
- Proven communication skills to inspire and influence people at all levels, inside and outside the organization
- Should be an action oriented leader who will drive continuous improvement from a 'Customer Experience' perspective and bring outside-in perspective to improve CX metrics
- Excellent MS office skills
- Excel & PowerPoint.
- Should be extremely good with data and deriving actionable insights.
- Strategic thinking with strong analytical skills
- A good people's manager who should be able to balance people and service delivery in a fast paced growing organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.