Senior Sourcing Specialist at United Health Group
Views:65 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
UnitedHealth Group - Seating Manager - WFM (7-10 yrs)
Overall Responsibility: Seat Planning & Management, Forecasting, Capacity Planning & Project Management
Primary responsibility of the WFM Seating Manager will be to manage seating capacity planning for multiple OGA locations & businesses. The managers role will be to deploy the seating tool & drive Seat Utilization across all business in different locations. Individual should be able to manage the team of individuals (site specific seating analysts) & be able to contribute individually on driving efficiency and build forward looking plans for any new capacity creation. Should be able to project manage end to end seating solution for any new location. Should have knowledge and understanding on different WFM functions.
Process Related: -
- Lead the seat planning and management team for all functions and businesses across all OGA locations
- Work with respective site leads and real estate team to create seating capacity models based on FTE forecast shared by different businesses to propose additional capacity creation
- Work with different functions and businesses to drive SU for the organization
- Ensure reports & seating dashboards are shared in a timely manner
- Work with vendor to enhance the OGA seating tool & deploy the same in new sites
- Should independently manage & lead projects by working with all the stakeholders
- Should have good understanding of WFM fundamentals specially on forecasting & capacity planning
- Hands on experience of WFM & ACD tools like IEX, Verint, Aspect, Avaya CMS, Nortel, Genesys etc.
- Excellent Interpersonal, people management & stakeholder Management skills
- Be professional and courteous & maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality at all times
- Assist and support fellow team mates & Managers wherever required & be part of a collaborative work environment in achieving personal & team goals
- Team players with a ready disposition to learn.
Professional mannerisms :
- Customer Centricity, Commitment and reliability
- Versatile and adaptable, motivated by achieving targets
- Mental agility (ability to process tasks quickly and efficiently to maintain a quality service to our customers)
Reporting and Documentation:
- Ensuring that compliance standards are met, regarding Data, reports accuracy
- Ability to interpret correspondence and intended outcome accurately
- Excellent presentation skills, grasping ability and logical reasoning
- Excellent MS Excel skills and analytical skills.
- Excellent comprehension of spoken & written English and interpretation into appropriate action and intended outcome with required accuracy
- Should have an Analytical bent to understand data points.
- Should be sound with Graphs, Trend Analysis, Projections basis Trends etc.
Knowledge/ Qualification: Graduate
Special Role Requirement:
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
- WFM Tools Verint, IEX, Avaya reports etc. will be an added advantage
- Highly developed project management skills and proven ability to deliver organizational projects within designated timelines
- Should be willing to work in 24-7 environment