Manager - HR at Rural Naukri
Views:3592 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:363
Unit Supply Chain Head - Food/Pharmaceutical Sector (10-13 yrs)
Animates the Area Supply Chain organization at the Unit/Plant level. Provides leadership to Unit Supply Chain team; responsible for leading the Supply Chain activities to deliver Area Supply Chain objectives for the Unit. Fully supports the Area Supply Chain Head in implementing strategic corporate decisions concerning the Unit. Drives alignment & implementation of Global/Area Supply Chain strategies, processes & policies at Unit level while maintaining strong cross-functional alignment with key stakeholders to gain insight into their needs, unit level specificities as well as general market requirements for effective performance of the function. Double hats as Unit Supply Chain Head while retaining full functional accountability for Industrial Purchase. Member of Site Leadership Team & represents Supply Chain in the Site Coordination Team.
- Manage, facilitate & control all facets of Supply Chain activities at the Unit covering supply planning, purchasing, warehousing and transportation activities
- Act as the Local Category Manager for the Packaging material for all the three manufacturing facilities in India and coordinate with a local Purchasing team in this regard
- Coordinating with other Local Category Managers (Capex/MRO/IT/Energy/Chemicals/SG&A) for Purchasing decisions at the designated site
- Act as SPOC for Area Supply Chain Head for all Supply Chain related activities at the Unit level
- Organize, direct, manage and evaluate the personnel, operations and budget of Unit Supply Chain; contribute to Unit's P&L achievement by delivering/surpassing the Supply Chain budget
- Actively participate in the development of supply chain priorities for the Unit working closely with the Area Supply Chain Head and the Unit Head
- Monitoring of detailed scheduling (MPS at area level, SI&OP at group level)
- Deploy Supply Chain Excellence strategy at the Unit level
- Ensure compliance with regulations and customers requirements, ensure compliance with Code of conduct
- Drives PIB/POB/PCB projects for the Unit in-line with budgeted cost & timelines
- Actively interfaces with Commercial & Manufacturing Teams to sort out day-to-day operational issues with an aim to enhance customer service level& optimize inventory
- Drive periodic review of key Supply Chain performance indicators for the Unit and report key supply chain metrics on a weekly/monthly basis
- Direct hiring ( as per internal HR rules and taking into account budget constraints ), training, supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of Unit's supply chain staff
- Collaborate with staff, other departments, senior management, and decision makers to share information.
- Candidates From Food And Pharmaceutical Sectors Are Preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in technical/science preferably in industrial/production, mechanical or chemical discipline; Management degree/diploma desirable
- 10-13 years of experience in Supply Chain across Logistics, Purchasing, Planning (2/3 verticals preferable); deeper experience in Purchasing will be an added advantage
- Broad-based knowledge of supply chain principles & operational processes
- Coordination skills & a team player who can collaborate well with cross-functional partners, within a matrix organization; demonstrated the ability to lead teams and obtain results through others
- Analytical & methodical in approach who can drive structured improvements in Supply Chain operations
- Good Interpersonal skills; driving for results and develops and supports others
- Good communication skills; ability to effectively and persuasively present information to top management, customers & other stakeholders
- Knowledge of Indian/Global Packaging Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.