Senior Associate at Daksada
Views:6938 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Unit Sales Manager - Beverages Division (6-15 yrs)
Our client, one of the largest and most profitable FMCG distributors in the Sultanate of Oman, seeks to recruit Unit Manager for their beverages division. The key objectives for this role are to work and manage new and existing customer relationships. Ensure that the Sales Representative and Merchandisers reporting to the position achieve the best possible results through effective control, training and frequent market contact with both the sales force and customers.
- He will be accountable for the level of customer service provided by the sales force and responsible for the training, development and field effectiveness of the Sales Personnel reporting to you.
- Report on market and competitive developments to the Business Head taking a pro-active role in recommending operational improvements.
Key responsibility Areas :
- To manage and grow sales volumes and revenues
- To be responsible for Share of Shelf, Range Availability, Pricing and Displays
- To lead and manage the team of Sales people for modern trade accounts.
- To drive all Trading agreements, Trade Negotiations, Secure Share of Shelf in line with Brand Expectations and Ensure full implementation of all Trading agreements.
- To monitor Return on Investment of all Trade Activations, Coverage and Trade Service Levels.
- To prepare sales Forecast based on Market Activity Plans and Review on a monthly basis.
- To finalize Account Specific business development plans and Trade Investments Budgets and ensure utilization as per guidelines.
- Identify Key Opportunities in assigned Channel and create customer specific action plans. Example Shelving Improvements, Location, etc.
- Ensure Implementation of Sales Fundamentals as per Brand Objectives.
- Conduct quarterly Business Reviews with the top customers and develop Business Plan.
- Negotiate and finalize new product listing, price changes, promotion selling and displays in the outlets.
- Ensure that the volume and value targets allocated for the assigned channel are achieved.
- Manage Collections from all Credit Customers, Evaluate Credit limits and recommend changes of any based on customer performance and payment history and forecast.
- Authorize Sales Representative's orders, agreed FOC's, damaged goods returns and customer discounts.
An ideal candidate will be an MBA from TIER 1 or 2, Engineering background will be an advantage and have minimum 6 years to 10 years- experience in Beverages, Mineral Water distribution MNC's with minimum 2 years of managing and leading teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.