Director at Quest Services & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:7019 Applications:429 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:283
Unit Manager - Human Resources - Chemical/Pharma Manufacturing Unit (8-15 yrs)
One of the leading names in Chemical /Pharma space wishes to recruit the HR Manager of their Manufacturing Unit and Lab at Ankleshwar.
- The incumbent would manage the complete gamut of HR systems & processes for the set up.
- Responsible for all site HR operations. Would lead employee life-cycle processes such as organization design & planning, change management, talent acquisition, talent planning, comp & ben, training and development, employee Relations, engagement, compliance, local operations, etc.
- Shall provide strategic support to the Unit Head Head at Ankleshwar and Corporate HR HEAD to develop HR initiatives to support site objectives.
Candidate Profile :
- 8+ years of experience, handling HR as a business partner or handling CoE roles.
- Must have spearheaded change management initiatives
- Must have had a Factory stint, ideally a state of the art set up.
- Must have exposure to the deployment of annual processes in an organization of repute (FMCG, Durables, Pharma, Automotive )
- Strong people management and development skills
- Must have exposure in handling unionized Unit.
Interested professionals, please apply ASAP.
Proficiency in local language (Gujarati) would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.