Talent acquisition executive at V-konnect
Views:590 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Unit Manager - Contact Center - Liability (3-8 yrs)
- Provide leadership, expertise, direction and guidance to the Call Centre Operations.
- Accountable for achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives for the Unit.
- Responsible for planning, budgeting and attaining cost to Income and revenue objective.
- Work closely with HR Function and own unit, to recruit, train and develop staff.
- Liaise with training and service quality team to ensure training needs are identified and addressed.
- Maximize Spectrum Bankers sales productivity and efficiency on calls for revenue generation. Proactively highlight Top/Bottom performers on a regular basis through different MIS.
- Monitor to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, process, database penetration, campaign conversion, and Spectrum Bankers and unit productivity.
- Co-ordinate with other business unit, establish promotional campaign & sales contests to achieve sales numbers.
- Drive reward and recognition programs for motivating team members to improve performance
- Manage day-to-day operations of the unit as per defined processes, SLAs and ensure compliance to audit guidelines
- Work closely with Quality Team to deliver services without any errors on guidelines
- Work closely with business and product team to inspect sales process, quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Study competition benchmarking to improve the efficiency of channel to become best in industry
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Working closely with team members for their professional and individual growth.
- Regular Presentations with various teams on business update and forecast.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.