Principal Consultant at Prontoe HR
Views:2626 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Unit HR Head - Super Specialty Hospital (6-8 yrs)
- Drive and implement digitization initiative within the team
- Program manage the adoption of technology with employees including use of mobile platform
- Oversee the smooth, accurate and timely processing of salary credits for all employees.
- Oversee the preparation of salary inputs based upon attendance records
- Co-ordinate with Hospital units, Outsourced Agency and Finance Department for timely salary processing.
- Co-ordinate for submission of tax declarations, saving's proof of employees to the Outsourced Agency
- Initiate the full and final process for all exits and act as an integral part of the Full and Final Settlement vide preparing full and final inputs of all resignees (on rolls, retainers, and transfer cases).
- Coordinate with Outsourced Agency and Finance Department for fast clearance and smooth exits.
- Oversee the preparation and issuance of letters like warning, termination, resignation acceptance, experience.
- Conduct periodic meetings with the employees and provide structured feedback on VOE (Voice of Employee)
- Monitor uploading Investment Declaration data of Employees
- Verification of Investment Proofs on a yearly basis
- Ensuring statutory audit without any negative remark from Auditors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.