Senior Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Magnus India Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:767 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Unit HR Head (20-25 yrs)
- Generating and implementing a holistic HR strategy to meet short, medium & long-term business challenges with focus on areas such as talent & leadership, culture & values & engagement.
- Utilizing Performance Management System to measure, evaluate employees with respect to their performance on the job and their potential for development.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment life cycle including screening & shortlisting of profiles as per the requirement, conducting telephonic / personal interaction with potential recruits, negotiating on salaries and finalization as per offer.
-Supporting business goals with HR Framework around the key elements of attract, retain, build, engage & transform.
- Streamlining systems, focusing on improving processes to promote reliability, increase simplicity and enable scalable growth; creating CR for the benefit of the organization and future planning; performing competency mapping.
- Working on talent pool and succession planning of the workforce, appraising their KRA based performance and providing feedback on the same.
- Developing & strengthening learning & development process in the organization by creating Training Programs.