Manager - Talent Acquisition at V-Konnect Associates
Views:484 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Unit Head - Treasury Back Office - Finance Market Operations - Bank (12-18 yrs)
Responsible for managing entire life cycle of operations of Treasury Back Office, consisting of FIMM, Interbank, Derivatives, FX, Bullion IBU & Nostro operations. The role holder is responsible for Team Management, escalations to management, meeting end to end department deliverables and management expectations, in line with internal and external guidelines.
- Operations Management & Vendor Management
- Knowledge of all treasury product covering the complete spectrum of FIMM, Derivative, Interbank treasury products
- Well versed with all regulations governing treasury market
- Experience of Handling IBU treasury operations
- Ensures that all transactions are processed as per agreed SLAs and approved procedures and guidelines
- Ensures nil operational losses/ revenue leakages.
- Accepts responsibility and accountability for the execution of all operational processes.
- Ensures timely review & renewal that all process notes, flowcharts, checklist etc that is referred to by the unit
- Reports to the business head on any changes in the process followed or deviation from the standard process & if need be make relevant changes & obtain approvals
- Plans & conduct periodic meetings with stakeholders & ensure corrective & preventive actions are in place based on the feedback
- Ensures tracking of open items related to the department and their logical closures
- Ensures proper due diligence of new products & processes and every inherent risk is documented with mitigants are put in place
- Performance Dashboards
- To ensure performance review mechanisms are in place and practically translated into action within the area of responsibility to achieve strategies, objectives and team plans
- Identify training, development needs of the team, conduct training at frequent intervals to meet the training requirements
- Audit & Compliance
- Ensure satisfactory audit rating (internal and regulatory) for the business.
- Take corrective action and ensure compliance with audit findings.
- Ensure tracking of open audit items related to the department and their logical closures
- Process Improvement & Automation
- Encourage, Drive & formulate process improvement ideas/projects in the unit resulting in cost saves or productivity improvements
- Assist in new Product and Process Implementation
- Ensure detailed UAT of new products and identifying automation projects for faster and robust processes
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.