HR at Boyen Haddin Consultants LLP
Views:2045 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Unit Head - Trade Finance Operations - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Job objective or overall purpose statement
This job exists in order to supervise and monitor overall activities at the branch and all hubs locations under the cluster.
Summary of the general nature of the job :
- Nature of job includes ensuring timely processing of transactions, meeting clients for query resolution etc. Responsible for overall operations at the trade desk.
Description of the broad function and scope of the position :
- Scope of the position is to ensure error free processing of transactions within the defined TAT.
List of duties or tasks performed critical to success :
- Monitoring overall processing of transactions on daily basis of all trade desks under the cluster.
- Providing advice to the team on regulatory aspects of the transactions.
- Monitoring of indexing and mapping.
- Monitoring TAT and Productivity.
- Monitoring of cases pending for RBI approvals.
- Monitoring high-value transactions
- Handling of Audit queries,
- Attending Client Meeting, vertical meetings and business segment meetings.
Key functional and relational responsibilities in order of significance :
- Resource management for all Trade branches under the cluster
- Training to team members
- Handling escalations, if any.
- Ensuring high productivity among members
- Monitoring regulatory reporting to RBI.
- Any other project assigned by the management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.