Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:7679 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Unit Head - Plant - FMCG/Packed Food (19-25 yrs)
This Group is one of the most trusted and established Indian Brand and largest player in the Packed Food segments in India.
It is in the business of packaged food, processing & selling branded namkeens, snacks, sweets, papad, syrups, ready to eats, bakery products & frozen foods to the retail & w/s markets. Currently, it has multi locational plants with a processing capability of more than 200,000 MT per annum.
This Group is also one of the leading and fastest growing QSR company having more than 50 restaurants at premium locations of Delhi & NCR.
Position: Unit Head (FMCG Business)
Position Summary :
- Responsible for overall management of the manufacturing plant comprises of Food Snacks, Sweets and other products. The position will be based in Noida, UP with reporting to Head - Operations (FMCG Business).
- 6-8 Direct reports including Manufacturing Manager, Engineering Manager and support functions like HR, Finance, Safety, Security and Quality Assurance.
Key Responsibilities :
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to deliver business expectations.
- Ensuring the delivery of volume, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards
- Responsible for all business metrics - Cost, Quality & Delivery
- Responsible for all plant efficiencies and negotiations, Process improvements, Yields of all plants and training of the executives.
- Accountable for Budget preparation & Its compliance in the operation. Ensuring the compliance of Internal control policies
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Accountable for implementation & continued of Quality & Safety policies & system.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus to achieve the plan.
- Leading the factory projects to create future capabilities & technological upgradations.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Engineer (preferably a Food Technologist) and having 18+ years of experience in Food manufacturing operations.
- Should have been in a leadership position for last 3-4 years.
- Proven track record of managing Food snacks plants independently.
Personal Characteristics :
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize in a highly fast-paced environment.
- Significant experience in managing continuous process manufacturing plant.
- Demonstrated analytical, communications and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated acumen in project management, leading in a collaborative nature, managing multiple priorities and strategic thinking needed.
- Strong communication, liaisoning & interpersonal skills.
- Smart, proactive, go-getter and willing to take initiatives.
- Able to build relationships and partnership.
- Robust execution capability.
Competencies Required for the position
- Business Acumen
- Ethical Practice
- Relationship Management
- Leadership & Navigation
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Critical Evaluation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.