Unit Head - Operations - Healthcare (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - Operations
Skills - Unit Head, Unit CEO, Unit COO, Hospital Director, Facility Director, Facility Head
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Be the hospital COO and manage the entire operations end to end for a unit based in Indore with one of the leading/biggest hospital chain in India.
My client is one of the most renowned brand in the health care service provider's space.
Your key responsibilities would include the following:
- Responsible for delivering the best quality of patient care
- Leadership while creating a positive and productive culture
- Setting an following standards for operational excellence
- Ensure hospital's strategic direction is communicated to concerned stakeholders, directs focused activities and is supported by the Management Team and Board
- Setting and following standards for operational excellence to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of human, material and financial resources in the organisation
- Oversee daily operations of the hospital
- Implement clinical procedures and policies
- Hire and retain qualified staff
- Implement clinical procedure and policy
- Safeguard required compliance with State, Federal and CMS regulations as well as hospital policies
- Develop a relationship with outside organisation's, including the medical community, referring physicians, and the media
- Deliver strong financial performance
- My client is looking for someone who comes with 15+ years of experience in total with a strong exposure of working at a leadership level in a reputed company.
- Experience if managing operations & P&L of a unit
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Market leading compensation
Work with a leading brand of the country
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Astha Dixit on +91 124 452 5412.
Contact - Astha Dixit - +91 124 452 5412
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.