HR Recruiter at Reset HR Services
Views:1266 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Unit Head - Mid Sector - SME Banking (5-10 yrs)
Main Role (Overall Accountability):
Business development and SME & Corporate relationship management within the framework and guidelines of the Bank and CBO.
- Manage, conduct and develop account relationship with the portfolio of accounts assigned.
- Manage, administer and monitor utilization of credit facilities in corporate accounts and maintain the quality of risk assets.
- Conducting periodic review of credit files using various data e.g. balance sheet, projections, BCSB movement, account statistics, etc., preparation/ renewal of credit lines and presentation to appropriate authorities for approval and upon approval advice to the customer/branch and other operational units.
- Documentation / updating of securities, security valuations, renewals of insurance policies and ensure safe keeping of security documents.
- Follow up and regularization of past dues, temporary accommodations / excesses over limits.
- Supervision of all procedural work and submission of returns and other data relating to the allocated portfolio.
- Co-ordination of customer activities with different departments of the Bank.
- Regular visits to clients for inspection of business, liaison with owners and to ensure optimum channelization of the business through the Bank's medium.
- Mobilisation of new business (both assets and liabilities) and cross sell Bank's products.
- Work out remedial solutions for 'SM' and Classified accounts under the portfolio, with a view to monitor and regularize the accounts to prevent further provisions and progressively upgrade.
- Training and development of line staff.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by the Head - Mid Sector and the Bank.
- Post graduate with professional qualifications and minimum experience of 5 - 8 years as a Corporate Relationship Manager in Bank/Financial Institution
- Good communication skills (written/spoken)
- Computer literate - Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet.
- Good Interpersonal relations with pleasing personality
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.