CEO at Gladwin Analytics
Views:502 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Unit Head - India Trade Exports - Dispatch Team (12-16 yrs)
Role Purpose : Will be responsible for service delivery of the India Trade Export ops, managing the Dispatch team of 200+ associates across multiple sites in Mumbai and Chennai.
Key expectations from the role :
- Good understanding of the Process intricacies, including Technology platforms.
- Expertise in Local (i.e. India) Regulatory environment, including recent developments, Government initiatives towards digitization.
- Expertise in Technology landscape to envisage, design and execute system enhancements in Client environment, as well as TCS initiatives like RPA, OCR, Doc Check etc.
- Understand and conceptualize system architecture, write/review FRD/BRD, conduct UAT and provide sign off.
- Ability to discuss with client Trade Product partners for roll out of new process requirements or to analyze the impact of various regulatory changes that is happening on a regular basis in India.
- Client management is key aspect of the role, Client office is just across the building and hence there is lot of day to day interaction that happens with the client, we have face to face meetings almost daily and calls multiple times a day.
- Ability to guide team, review and churn multiple Regulatory deliverables with speed and accuracy.
- Transaction processing has stringent intraday TATs, where even delay by a few minutes could lead to Financial / Business loss to end Customer as well as Bank.
- Team player, ability to manage multiple sites and people with vintage in the process / organization.