Engagement Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1317 Applications:302 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Unit Head - Fiber Manufacturing Operations (21-30 yrs)
Experience: 20+ years, preferably 3 years as a plant/location head and/or as manufacturing head.
Qualification: BTech (before 1992 batch)
Reporting to CEO
Job Profile :
- To look after Overall Manufacturing Operations of the plant which shall include Production, Maintenance, Utilities, and Power Plant and also HR, IR, and Administration.
- Meet budgets of productivity, consumptions, cost etc.
- Strengthen and improve operational efficiencies, reliability of operations, focus on quality and customer delight.
- Process trouble shooting and Improvements, cost reduction, new product and application development take forward and strengthen focus on training and development, HR processes, team working and team spirit.
- Good understanding and experience of TPM/TQM implementation and / or working in TPM/TQM like environment will be of added advantage
- Experience preferred in Chemical, Manmade Fibre, Paper, Fertilizer, Petrochemical, other continuous process industries.