Technical Recruiter at Technoscience
Views:429 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Unit Head - Additive Business (15-20 yrs)
Experience : 15 - 20 years
Mandatory Skill : Experience in Paint Additives.
1. Works closely with Sales to fully integrate Marketing strategy with selling plans for top accounts. Develops price and volume budgets for Performance Additives and works with Sales to implement and achieve expected results.
2. Develops, writes and communicates as well as help implement marketing strategy for Performance Additives. Explains strategies and works with Marketing and Sales to ensure successful implementation (very similar to #1).
3. Conducts periodic analysis of activities, cost operations and forecast data to determine progress toward desired goals and objectives.
4. Maintenance of a competitive data base and market segmentation including cost-in-use data.
5. Establishment of effective communications and promotional materials enabling Sales teams to understand product mix and deliver projected results.
6. Prepares and submits monthly progress reports to upper management
7. Develops sales support tools, including, but not limited to literature, technical specifications, competitor profiles, and sources of competitive advantage, web presentations, and samples for use in communication with potential and existing customers.
8. Develops and conducts in-house sales and marketing training for inside sales teams and management.
9. Assesses commercial viability of new product ideas, enters them in New Product Development Plan (NPDP) and provides necessary commercial support for their development.
10. Works with Senior Management in identifying new markets and creates business analysis to assess product marketability and projected sales.