HR at Tejax Support Services Pvt Ltd
Views:75 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Unique Designs - Inventory Analyst (10-13 yrs)
Role : Inventory Analyst
Shift- 2pm to 11pm or 3pm to 12pm
Department : Planning & MIS
- Maintaining and improving the company's inventory situation by analyzing inventory statistics.
- Ability to work on systems like OH and memo inventory
- Identify problems/opportunities, generate timely solutions, and timely decisions.
- Develop and provide supply chain analytics that crosses organizations and Business Units such as throughput time, lead time, delivery, logistics, working capital, and order management.
- Minimize inventory without affecting customer service levels.
- Reporting inventory statistics to management and suggesting improvements to inventory control.
- Creating and maintaining inventory databases and systems for accurately managing inventory.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures
- Functional :
- Handling deadlines and responsibility
- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strong excel and analytical skills.
- Behavioural : Confident & Clear in communication, Fluent in English
Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
The candidate should be multitasking.
- Apics, Supply chain knowledge
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously
- Taking a broad view when approaching issues, using a global lens.
- Strong data presentation, visualization, and communication skills.
- Good excel knowledge
- Must be a team player and should be comfortable working across geographies with various team members.
Compensation : INR 15To 20 Lakhs
About the Company :
Who We Are :
Unique Designs India. (With Research, Design & Manufacturing centres in Mumbai & Surat) Is a group Company of Unique Designs, NY and has built a strong Brand Presence as a fine jewellery manufacturer and wholesaler delivering innovation, value and quality to retailers across the United States.
Unique Designs India is committed to Quality work & Superior Customer Service in all aspects of our Business.
We take pride in Our Core Values which define our Culture & Growth at Unique Designs.:
- CUSTOMER OBSESSION.
- OWNERSHIP & ACCOUNTABILITY
- THINK BIG.
- DELIVER RESULTS AT HIGH STANDARDS.
- RESPECT & INTEGRITY
What We Do :
Since 2007, Unique Designs, Inc. has held a stellar reputation as a fine jewellery manufacturer and wholesaler delivering innovation, value and quality to retailers across the United States while simultaneously giving them timeless products that turn. We specialize in manufacturing and wholesale of Diamonds, Lab-Grown Diamonds, Gemstones and Bridal Jewellery.
Over the past decade, Unique Designs, Inc. has integrated and acquired companies such as SDIL, Interjewel, Prestige, JSN, Mercury Ring, Diadeb, Dinuje, Harout.R and Niru Jewels. These fast, but carefully planned synergies, have helped us evolve into a one-stop shop for retailers. Today, we proudly cater to high end jewellers, online retailers and main stream stores.
Work & Life @ Unique Designs India :
At Unique Designs, you will be working with multi-talented workforce endowed with tremendous professionalism leading to knowledge transfer ensuing to create successful professionals in the field spanning Jewellery, Online & Traditional Retail, Supply Chain, Inventory Control, Finance & Customer Success.
We have an employee first Philosophy and The People friendly policies have been designed with great sensitivity to ensure People are comfortable to express themselves and perform to their Best Potentials.
We are highly inclusive, and we constantly maintain a diverse Talent mix from across languages, genders, ages and background. We believe Diversity & Inclusion directly correlates to breakthrough Innovation and Growth at Unique Designs.