Head Talent Acquisition at Uniphore
Views:272 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Uniphore - Talent Advisor - Contractual Role (8-12 yrs)
Talent Advisor (Contract 6 months)
Our Team :
- Working within Talent Acquisition, your mission will be to attract new talent and launch people in roles that let them shine. Our recruiters accompany candidates along the new team member journey, from the very first engagement to day one on the job, and beyond.
- As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you'll act as a brand ambassador in the employer marketplace, telling the story of Uniphore as a top choice in a sea of other places to work, and showing candidates what its really like to work somewhere they already love.
Your Responsibilities :
- Develop recruitment strategies, policies and procedures - from sourcing to onboarding top talent
- Act as a true Business Partner to Hiring Manager, HR and Senior Leadership
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting and closing qualified entry-level to executive-level candidates as assigned by leadership
- Provides excellent applicant and internal customer management service
- Support and drive the roadmap for the ASEAN talent acquisition team and will work globally to make sure we are aligned in how we support the global businesses
- Partner with all key internal stakeholders including Engineering, Product, Sales, Marketing, Services, and HR in the ideation and execution of both short- and long-term campaigns and strategies
- Manage, create, and implement innovative internal and external communication campaigns utilizing a variety of media across social, web and print. Communications programs may include advertising, internal communications, recruiting events, and public relations initiatives
- Manage day-to-day planning and execution of brand and marketing efforts to support regional hiring initiatives.
- Leverage opportunities to engage employees in employment branding efforts
- Evaluate metrics, report on campaign results and determine ROI
- Positively impact the candidate and employee experience
Your Qualification :
- 6+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition in corporate or search firm
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools
- Ability to be strategic towards business outcomes and manage daily deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, etc.)
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and remain focused under pressure (work extended hours as required)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Tech and Engineering communication and marketing experience
- Ability to lead recruiting and hiring teams in connecting with candidates in meaningful and impactful ways
- Ability to independently identify and act on priorities and leverage opportunities
- Relationship building skills in a cross-functional environment
Our Ideal candidate :
- The right candidate must be able to successfully manage a team, prioritize and achieve hiring goal against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs.
- They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.