Lead Talent Advisor at Uniphore Software Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:786 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Uniphore - Senior Corporate Counsel - LLB (8-15 yrs)
- Drafting and negotiation of enterprise customer and other agreements, including SaaS agreements, reseller and referral agreements, professional service agreements, and consulting services agreements.
- Support our Finance, Sales, Delivery and Product teams by providing legal guidance and contract interpretation.
- Seek ways to streamline and improve on inefficiencies, including continual improvement of forms and processes in response to customer concerns or internal demands.
- Provide support to our India HR team on employment matters, including creation of policies specific to the India region.
- Provide support to our Tax and Corporate Legal teams, and manage outside consultants, in relation to equity issues specific to India and our India investors, and India specific corporate compliances.
- Prior experience negotiating SaaS/Software contracts is a must.
- The successful candidate in this role will have 5+ years of experience autonomously negotiating agreements for a high growth company.
- Team player with exceptional people skills who has the demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Pragmatic, business focus with an understanding of business goals, and the ability to assess and creatively manage risk.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully manage competing deadlines.
- Strong understanding of IP ownership and data protection/privacy issues in the context of technology/commercial transactions, as well as software revenue recognition principles.
- Outstanding legal and business judgment, capable of making smart decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Understanding of corporate secretarial principles in India is a plus.
- Occasional travel a few times a year to other India offices, as well as international offices will be required.
- L.L.B. from an accredited school.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.