Team Leader - Recruitment at Unilever
Views:1678 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Unilever - Assistant Manager - Operations (4-6 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for carrying out preliminary and detail engineering of projects after due evaluation of project brief.
- Contribute and deliver Project cost avoidance of 10% for individual projects, - maintain project governance as per UE protocol to ensure project delivery as per network
- Responsible for site safety and construction management.
- Train project executives to enhance capability on construction safety and project execution and Vertical start up of projects.
Skill set needed
- Project and Process Management
- Experience in large scale DC Automation, Factory Automation, Warehouse Automation and Smart Manufacturing is a must
- Should have Factory & Depot exposure
- Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical /Chemical)