Uniken - Product Manager (8-9 yrs)
Product Owner Job Description :
Uniken is seeking a passionate product owner to drive success of its digital security product portfolio. The successful applicant will be working closely with product management and engineering head to own and drive the product strategy.
The Product Owner will manage cross-functional teams (Engineering, QA, Documentation etc.) to develop products, track status, resolve issues, and coordinate communication during the entire product development process to ensure timely and effective product releases
- Lead, oversee and drive the development of the product vision, roadmap and plan
- Drive the product backlog by managing priorities for on-time releases
- Work with Engineering to define, deliver and deploy quality, well defined time-bound product releases
- Articulate product features in detail and lead user story collaboration with engineering leads and developers
- Own feature description and drive clarity of requirements across engineering, QA, technical documentation and pre-sales.
- Host product demos and internal training to pre-sales/sales
- Translate Customer environment technical requirements into probable feature requirements and stories
- Validate QA Test Cases and Scenarios for alignment with features
- Handle Post sale technical product escalation/issue resolution
- Actively contribute to technical blogs / papers (especially new/unknown use cases for REL-ID Products)
Experience and Skills:
- Engineering graduate (MBA Preferred)
- At least 8 years of experience in building enterprise software with 3+ years of experience as technical product manager/ program manager
- A solid technical background with significant experience building enterprise software or driving critical strategic product portfolio
- Demonstrated ability to detail features, prioritize use cases and manage release plans aligned to product priority.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development processes with weekly or monthly product release cycles.
- Must have strong ability to understand and articulate both technical and business requirements and to resolve conflicts positively
- Prior experience in building and managing multiple complex technical products preferably in digital security domain
- The candidate must have strong communication skills and be comfortable interacting with Sr. Management and Executive team
- The candidate will need to demonstrate strong leadership in developing plans, identifying and resolving/escalating issues, bottlenecks and barriers,
- The candidate should have knowledge of product management best practices and methodologies
- The candidate should be a passionate advocate of great customer experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.