HR at Unified Vision Wealth
Views:743 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Unified Vision Wealth - Service Relationship Manager - Wealth Management (6-15 yrs)
Service Relationship Manager - Wealth Management
Customer Onboarding, transaction processing, documentation, portfolio updating ,support &Service delivery
1. Engage with clients proactively and be their single point of contact for all service related requirements.
2. Ensure timely and accurate processing of investment transactions for all investment products i.e MF, PMS, Structured products, Bonds, NCD etc.
3. Record and generate MIS and engage with customers and provide a back-end support to the relationship team.
4. Handling HNI customers while maintaining high standards of service and managing escalations.
Qualification & functional skills required for the role:
1. Graduation/ post-graduation from a recognized institute
2. Should be proficient with banking, MF softwares, CRM, Wealth Management platforms.
3. Familiarity with compliance of KYC,AML,SEBI rules and customer risk profiling.
4. Understanding of financial products like MF, bonds, NCD, Equity ,PMS & Structured products.
5. Excellent communication ,networking and relationship building skills.
6. Ability to handle pressure and deadlines.
7. Minimum experience of 6 years and above in the same industry.
8. AMFI /NCFM/NSDL certifications (desirable)