Vice President at Unifi Capital Pvt. Ltd
Views:295 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Unifi Capital - Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA (5-10 yrs)
Manager - Finance & Accounts
Company Profile :
Unifi Financial Private Limited (UFPL) is registered as a Non-Banking Financial Company as defined under Section 45-IA of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The company is registered as Investment Company and Non-deposit accepting NBFC. The Company is private limited company incorporated in India and has its registered office at Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The company was incorporated on 14th March 2008.
Unifi Financial P Ltd. is mainly engaged in Proprietary investment activity. (Own investment). The Company also provides Loans against securities on a very selective basis.
Job Description/Responsibilities :
- Ensuring the timely and proper upkeep and maintenance Books of UFPL.
- Ensuring periodical submissions of Returns to RBI and other Credit Rating Agencies.
- Maintenance of Investment Rationale in consultation with the Fund Management Team.
- Handling loan processing, documentation, KYC of clients etc.
- Ensuring timely submission of ROC forms by providing support to the Secretarial consultant.
- Independent handling of GST compliance including returns filing and reconciliations.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and process.
- Handling of periodic inspections by RBI and other regulators.
- Handling internal audit, statutory audit & GST audits and providing strong support in the Audit of UFPL.
- Ensure to submit a daily/weekly MIS report to the management for clearly indicating the cash inflow and outflow along with the utilization of funds demonstrating each head separately.
Desired Profile of the Candidate :
- Strong knowledge and working experience in areas of Accounting, Direct & Indirect Tax.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having work experience in NBFC.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power-point.
- Sound Analytical & English Communication Skills - both verbal and written
Compensation Offered: As per Industry Standards
Academic : CA
Industry Type: Financial Services Industry (Preference will be to candidates with Capital Markets Exposure especially in operations)