Vice President at Unifi Capital Pvt. Ltd
Views:168 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Unifi Capital - Deputy Manager - Finance & Accounts (3-5 yrs)
Deputy Manager - Finance & Accounts
- Strong knowledge and working experience in areas of Accounting, Direct & Indirect Tax.
- Work experience in Capital Markets with knowledge of stock broking and SEBI regulations will be an advantage.
- Revenue accounting and reconciliations with PMS Department.
- Ensuring timely completion of Bank Reconciliations.
- MIS on Fund flow of Group.
- Regular liaison with Banks/Financial Institutions/Mutual Funds for deployment/redemptions of funds and Handling MF, Bonds, FD, IPO & Exchange Margin etc.
- Handling Weekly Monthly Stock exchanges compliance and reports.
- Handling of Clients settlements.
- Independent handling of GST compliance, including returns filing and reconciliations.
- Payment of TDS/Taxes and support in TDS return filings.
- Support for Statutory/Internal/Exchange Audits and compliance.