HR Manager at Unicorn Tech Media
Views:240 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Unicorn Tech Media - Senior Manager - Digital Marketing (6-9 yrs)
Unicorn Tech Media is in search of a Senior Digital Marketing Manager. We are a high-end ROI-driven media firm with a white hat approach and a mission to become the industry leader in the automobile & gadgets industry!
Experience: 6 - 9 Years
Location: Gurugram (at present remote)
Role: Full Time
Salary: Best in industry
What you will do
1. Formulating and handling the SEM, SMO, PPC strategy for our in-house + external clients
2. Manage a team of DM executives, train, and set a career path for them.
3. Coordinate with external agencies/ other departments and ensure the desired goals are met.
4. Track, report, analyze, share results, and making recommendations to improve overall performance.
5. He/She should handle clients by communicating via conference calls and emails.
6. Conduct Audits, Keyword research, competitor analysis for strategizing marketing efforts.
7. Help customers create PPC strategies, including keyword research, Account structuring & optimization.
8. Creating social media campaigns, tracking targeted keywords, and generating leads for our clients
9. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
10. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
11. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Collaborate with Head of Marketing for Brand growth
12. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion test
13. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
14. Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
15. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
1. 6 - 9 + years of proven experience in Digital Marketing with proficiency in SMM, SEM & SEO ( hands-on experience on working on each channel with heavy budgets )
2. Should have handled a team of DM executives earlier.
3. Multitasking and the ability to work within a provided time constraint.
4. Excellent communication skills & fluency in English (Writing, Speaking & Comprehending)
5. In-depth knowledge of all tools and other required tools ( GOOGLE ADWORDS / FACEBOOK / GOOGLE ANALYTICS )
6. Keep abreast by identifying the latest trends and technologies in the industry and implementing them.
7. Prompt decision-making skills & excellent
8. Problem-solving skills roles and Responsibilities
9. A very sound understanding of everything digital including Social, Media, SEO, Email, Analytics, and Content
10. Proven track record of managing and growing client relationships and portfolio
11. Prior experience of handling a team of account managers
12. Ability to understand business requirements and propose digital solutions that can help clients achieve their business objectives
13. Ability to conceive and communicate digital strategies
14. A very sound understanding of all the social media platforms
What We Can Do For You
Unicorn Tech Media is an equal opportunity employer, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated reward program, competitive pay, and benefits package. Work with the best and learn from leaders who have built UTM from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues.
Our websites and products:
Unicorn Tech Media: https://unicorntechmedia.com/
Youtube channel - 91wheels.
Salary offered: 10-15LPA