Talent Acquisition Manager at Unicommerce
Views:1047 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Unicommerce - Head - HR Business Partner (7-12 yrs)
Unicommerce - Head HRBP - Gurgaon
- The Head HRBP shall work and partner with the Business Stakeholders to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Build and manage strategic relationships to facilitate effective information flow, decision making, and action all on human resources issues across the Business Units.
- This role includes providing change leadership, strategic staffing, talent management, and ongoing process improvement.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment.
- Provide direct and indirect supervision, mentoring, and coaching to HR team members.
- Provide coaching to managers to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
- Review policies, processes, rewards and recognition schemes to benchmark and implement the best practices.
- Drive and lead the agenda on all HR events & engagement planning.
- Responsible for the end-to-end life cycle management and guiding unit HRBP for performance management, compensation, etc.
- Works on Performance Management metrics and ensures that performance reviews and performance discussions are completed on a timely basis.
- Coach senior leaders on HR policies and processes, including talent planning, learning and development, and performance management to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.