Founder & Partner at Unicode
Views:68 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Unicode - Manager/Lead - Sales (7-18 yrs)
Role : Sales Lead/Manager
Reports to : CSO
- Sales Manager will possess the expertise in managing end-to-end sales processes involving complex, multi-portfolio, large deals.
- The ideal sales manager must have a strong, credible and professionals working relationship with C-Level executives at current and past clients, plus the ability to create similar synergies at new accounts.
- Represents, negotiates and sell the entire SmarterBiz portfolio of products and services to both SMEs and large enterprise customers
- Establishes a high level of personal credibility as a trusted advisor to key client executives
- Researches and understands the client's industry. Deeply understands client business strategies and challenges
- Acts as a trusted advisor to client leaders, aggressively shapes deals early in the sales cycle. Advances opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for SmarterBiz
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning SmarterBiz capabilities to client business and priorities, and positioning relative to competitors
- Engages with client's tech team and commercial team.
- Should have ability to manage cross functional teams in the client location.
- Typically qualifies and closes large deals of moderate to high complexity - scope being both Technology platform and Marketplace.
- Builds and executes an Account Business Plan (ABP) that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow SmarterBiz's presence and share in the account.
- Actively drives ABP results through effective account management and reviews
- Identifies, nurtures, and closes new solution opportunities that result in substantial growth in revenues, and margin
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue and margin quotas. Uses margin management techniques
- Works with all levels of decision-makers in the client organization including CXOs
- Participates in account investment decisions in pricing and resources
Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree/PG or equivalent work experience preferably in high tech industry
- Minimum 7 to 12 years of overall experience with at least 4 to 6 years of direct sales experience in Contact Centre sales to both SMEs and Enterprises
- Direct sales exposure to decision makers in the Contact Centre Industry.
- Ability to do commercial negotiation
- Should have the technology background to engage the client's tech team (besides commercial team). Should have ability to manage cross functional teams in the client location.
- Should have sold - concept- apart from product selling
- Very convincing and self-confident person;
- Proficient in English and additional language is a huge plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across multiple disciplines, cultures and geographies. Ability to connect with clients via multi-channels - by phone, e-mail, social network and meetings face by face
- Track record of building relationships with senior executives and decision makers
- Demonstrated ability in the following areas: pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling, call structure and control, time and territory management
- Experience entering, tracking and reporting data on lead activity
- Consistent track record of meeting of exceeding sales target
- Willingness to travel
- Must have MSOffice knowledge
- Multi-task and time management skills are a must
- Team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.