Founder & Partner at Unicode
Views:913 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Unicode - Head - Operational Excellence (5-10 yrs)
- You take pride in your operational chopsticks, productised approach and strategic thinking. You are the kind of person who will be responsible for running operations smooth like a running water.
- Your job will include planning and scheduling of buses, quality control, roster management, dispatch management, handling breakdowns, accidents, ad-hoc duty creation, managing trip cancellations and working with supply partners for vehicle management, crew management and scheduled repair and maintenance activities.
- You are strict and fanatic about developing and adhering to state of the art processes and will not rest until you have perfected business operations to 6 sigma quality control.
- You will be building a small, smart, young and dynamic folks who have the same qualities as you and will be instrumental in making Yolobus most reliable brand in intercity bus travel globally.
1. Spend majority of the time on ground to understand what is broken and fix it through strategic thinking and planning
2. Identify gaps and set right expectations and process for both internal and external stakeholders
3. Open to travel frequently to set operations in outstation cities
4. Strategic thinker
5. Team player
1. Excellent planning, scheduling and analytical skills
2. 2-3 years managerial level experience in operations intensive environment of fast growing startups
3. Comfortable being on-ground to understand and fix the process
What is it like to work at Yolobus?
1. High level of ownership
2. Work with smart, talented folks
3. Ever increasing scope, roles and responsibilities
4. Create endless opportunities for self and for your team
He will be supported by 1-2 smart folks (freshers / 1-2 years out of tier 1 college) and 1-2 on ground executives