Founder & Partner at Unicode
Views:470 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Unicode - Area Director - Sales (6-12 yrs)
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead generation and prospecting. Field-based selling directly to customers as well as working closely with the Brokers & Channel Partners
- Manage majorly business development, corporate sales function, outstanding success in building & maintaining relations with key corporate decision-makers at the senior/ top management levels.
- Developing new client accounts from scratch, articulating product value proposition & driving new business through conceptualizing strategies.
- Draft presentations for potential clients showcasing the services: Office Spaces, Meeting & Conference facilities.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Generate profitable new business within the territory by managing the entire sales cycle from lead/inquiry generation to closing the sale.
- Responsible for the performance and profitability of the business centers.
- Handled other areas of profit & loss responsibility, customer service & people management such as handling client queries and complaints.
- Partner with the community/operations teams to ensure successful placement and follow up of new members. Skills & Qualification Required
Skills & Qualification Required:
- 7+ years of experience in Commercial Leasing, Business Development, Lead generation, and prospecting role. Folks from IPC's would be given preference.
- Demonstrated experience using MS Office and CRM systems, preferably