Assistant Manager - TA at UniCards
Views:692 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Uni Club - Company Secretary - UniCards (5-9 yrs)
Company Secretary - Uni Cards - Leading FinTech
- Conduct Board Meetings, General Meetings, Audit Committee Meeting, etc.,
- Prepare various draft agenda notes for the Board / Committees of Directors, Directors
- Report considering company law aspect,
- Prepare and issue Notice of Board Meeting, Committee Meeting & Annual General
- Meeting as per the Companies Act,
- Draft various resolutions accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, and rules thereunder,
- Draft Minutes of Board, Committee, Annual General Meetings, etc.,
- File various statutory forms & returns with Ministry of Corporate Affairs,
- Maintain and record Statutory Registers as required under the Companies Act & Rule thereunder,
- Collect disclosures, consents etc. required under the Company Law from Directors and submit before the Board
- The person should have about 5 years of experience as an acting CS in a company.
- Experience in a regulated entity like a NBFC, PPI or Bank.
- Experience in coordinating with directors on board, shareholder and committee meetings and resolutions.
- Monthly, quarterly RBI compliance and annual MCA related compliance