People Excellence at U-next learning
Views:259 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
UNext Learning - Trainer - Inside Sales (4-9 yrs)
Inside Sales Trainer
Role: Sales Trainer
Position Title: Sales Trainer
Department: Sales Excellence
Reporting To: Head - Training
Organization entity: UNext Learning Pvt Ltd
What is the primary purpose or objective of the job, and what will it contribute to the overall business of the company?
UNext is a next-generation online learning organization focused on the higher education ecosystem. UNext aims to solve for improving access, increasing affordability, providing good quality content & pedagogy, and enhanced outcomes for the student/learner community in the higher education space by leveraging technology. UNext is India's first ed-tech company that provides end-to-end learning and assessment solutions in the online space. With the best-in-class content and technology stack, UNext offers the platform for online courses, digital & online assessments, and student engagement tools.
We have taken our first step by making our platform available to universities, colleges & institutions in making quality education affordable and accessible to learners anywhere, anytime. Replicating the on-campus experience online, we offer an immersive learning experience through a mobile-first LMS platform, access to world-class courses through synchronous and asynchronous learning, new age pedagogy, online assessments, access to a wide alumni network, and expert assistance to boost learners' outcomes and opportunities.
We are looking for a Sales Trainer to join our Sales Excellence team who will be responsible for creating engaging content, designing & delivering the training programs across the sales teams, and ensuring consistency and high efficiency.
Primary interfaces- with whom do you have regular contact in carrying out your duties (whom do you report to/who do you functionally report to/whom do you have interfaced within and outside the organisation?)
1. Sales Excellence Team
2. Sales team
3. Marketing Team
4. Product Team
5. Academics & Delivery Teams
6. HR Team
1. SMEs & Trainers
2. Channel Partners
List the critical accountabilities that must be achieved so that the job purpose is fulfilled.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct skills gap analysis to identify areas of improvement.
- Develop an engaging curriculum for the sales teams; this will include developing training metrics, assessments, and certifications.
- Deliver practical training sessions across the B2C sales verticals of UNext
- Monitor sales objectives and ensure training outcomes are aligned with the same
- Conduct Training sessions, Refresher Training, concentrating on behavioural and sales competencies.
- Prepare new sales representatives by providing training on our products, sales process, and value proposition in a blended learning model (classroom, e-learning, job shadowing).
- Utilise practical sales training activities like role plays, discussions, and mock calls to strengthen the team's skills
- Responsible for the creation, preparation and enhancement of training outlines, agendas, presentations, transcripts, ready reckoners, and assessments and ensuring that the training curricula are accurate and up to date at all times
- Train in a classroom or virtual setting and on-the-job training.
- Ensure Feedback collection, conduction of skill gap analysis & refresher training from trainees and managers about training courses on an ongoing basis.
- Conduct mock calls, quizzes, and assessments to assess the product and process knowledge of the sales team.
- Conduct quality checks via random audits on calls, chats, and emails of the sales team to identify the training needs.
- Work closely with the quality team to ensure training needs are identified and met
- Improve training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques, making support readily available, and integrating support with routine job functions.
- Proactively motivate, coach, and provide feedback to the Sales Team Members.
- Maintain training records, calendars, statistics, and monthly metrics.
- Report on the impact of training programs (e.g., Conversion Rate Improvements)
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES:
What are the minimum requirements for the job in terms of?
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate/ Postgraduate in any discipline
- Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer or similar role
- Experience in a prior sales position is a plus.
- 5 to 10 years of training experience
- Hands-on experience with E-learning platforms, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Virtual platforms like Zoom, Teams, Google meet, WebEx
- Experience in Sales Training Techniques and Methodologies
- Experience in a prior sales role will be preferred.
- Certified Professional Sales Trainer/Facilitator will be preferred. (TTT certified by a recognised institute)
Skills, Knowledge & Competencies
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, Presentation/facilitation skills, team working/Interpersonal skills, planning and organising, problem-solving skills.
- Expert in training techniques and methodologies
- Ability to adjust training techniques to accommodate various learning styles
- Should be highly motivated, energetic, self-starter.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.