CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:1257 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Underwriter - Insurance Liability/Property (5-8 yrs)
- Must have sound knowledge of fire, marine, engineering, liability and employee benefits products.
- Can design & generate the RFQ for the commercial line of business.
- Must have sound knowledge of SME, Large corporate and affinity sector.
- Must have sound knowledge of latest IIB and other insurer rack rates.
- Can evaluate & determine the risk coverage required by the applicants.
- Formulate and implement business development strategy for market to build and grow its books with profitability.
- Knows about Do & Don't of underwriting.
- Should carry good relationship with the insurer U/W departments.
- Must be aware about the expected preferred line of business of insurance companies.
- Can negotiate with insurer as and when required on behalf of the insurer.
- Ensure compliance to the internal process, audit and regulatory processes.
- Client coordination for renewal and policy servicing as and when required.
- Responsible for the policy issuance, endorsement and section 64 VB compliance.
- Can Re-evaluate & suggested risks for an existing insurance contract to insurer or clients on behalf of the broker.
- Can coordinate with customer for finding additional information, if required before issuing the policy to determine the risk correctly.
- Can guide clients for hassle free claim assistance.
- Can depute surveyor whenever required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- MS office knowledge required.
- Excel proficiency is preferable.
- Graduation/PostGraduation mandatory.
- Must have at least 3-4 years of Experience in U/W with insurer or any broker.
- Good communication skill.
- Presentable with positive attitude.
Functional Area-Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Employment Type-Full Time, Permanent
Role Category-Life Insurance/Financial Services
PG :MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization