Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:5081 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Underwriter - General Insurance (8-10 yrs)
- Looking for candidates from general insurance organizations who do underwriting manage volumes.
- Preferred People working in corporate insurance teams & Risk Management from insurance & brokerage companies.
- Must have experience in underwriting and operations.
- This position would report into the Senior Manager Insurance & assist on the new initiatives in the portfolio of two types :
- New programs For the new policies and placement
- Existing Programs New Studies & Reports
- Work Experience in Commercial General Insurance Industry for 8 to 10 Years
- Experience with one of the leading insurers or brokers or client on large program
- Knowledge of Property, Transit, Liability, Specialty, Credit & affinity insurance
- Expertise on Liability, Specialty, Credit & affinity insurance
- End to end client management Pre-Placement, Placement, Post Placement & claims experience
- The candidate has to assist the team in managing the new initiatives in the insurance team in the following LOBs:
- Affinity Insurance - Placement & structuring of program
- Liability Insurance Placement of new policies & establishing the processes for data & claims mapping in the current program
- Property Insurance Internal & External processes to automate the current manual work & refine the delivery
- Transit Insurance Various analysis & reports to be prepared on the claims & risk on an ongoing basis. Marine Claim Loss Engineering initiatives
Qualification - Graduation/ PG with Insurance certificates (Fellow, CPCU,Licentiate)
Certifications in Insurance Domain India / International
Notes: Candidates from from Motor or Life Insurance or KPO need not to apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.