Talent Acquisition at SearchEnds
Views:4997 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Underwriter - General Insurance (8-10 yrs)
- Looking for candidates from general insurance organizations who do underwriting manage volumes.
- Preferred People working in corporate insurance teams & Risk Management from insurance & brokerage companies.
- Must have experience in underwriting and operations.
- This position would report into the Senior Manager Insurance & assist on the new initiatives in the portfolio of two types :
- New programs For the new policies and placement
- Existing Programs New Studies & Reports
- Work Experience in Commercial General Insurance Industry for 8 to 10 Years
- Experience with one of the leading insurers or brokers or client on large program
- Knowledge of Property, Transit, Liability, Specialty, Credit & affinity insurance
- Expertise on Liability, Specialty, Credit & affinity insurance
- End to end client management Pre-Placement, Placement, Post Placement & claims experience
- The candidate has to assist the team in managing the new initiatives in the insurance team in the following LOBs:
- Affinity Insurance - Placement & structuring of program
- Liability Insurance Placement of new policies & establishing the processes for data & claims mapping in the current program
- Property Insurance Internal & External processes to automate the current manual work & refine the delivery
- Transit Insurance Various analysis & reports to be prepared on the claims & risk on an ongoing basis. Marine Claim Loss Engineering initiatives
Qualification - Graduation/ PG with Insurance certificates (Fellow, CPCU,Licentiate)
Certifications in Insurance Domain India / International
Notes: Candidates from from Motor or Life Insurance or KPO need not to apply.