Unbxd - Senior Sales Engineer (5-7 yrs)
Position - Senior Sales Engineer
Who we are?
At Unbxd, we're building the world's largest search intelligence products. We are a bunch of close-knit, highly driven, and highly skilled engineers & Support Function teams who think big and execute beyond what is expected. The challenges cut across algorithmic problem solving, systems engineering, machine learning and infrastructure at a massive scale.
Working with us?
An opportunity for innovators, problem solvers & learners. Working with is Innovative, empowering, rewarding & fun. Amazing Office, competitive pay along with excellent benefits package.
What do you contribute?
Unbxd is scaling the Sales Engineering team and looking for great people to be technical liaisons for our Sales team. Responsible for actively driving and managing technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate. Must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business executives and technical users. Able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall Unbxd technology and product portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Lead technical discovery and prepare/deliver technical presentations explaining Unbxd products to prospects and customers
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Evangelize Unbxd products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product demos.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey feature input and customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Respond to technical objections and articulate the value and return on investment delivered
- Liaise with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to provide consultative technical expertise for all customer needs
- Effectively communicate & build confidence with customers across teams (Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales)
- Able to travel throughout sales territory.
- 5-7+ years Technical Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions for large enterprises
- Understanding of high-performance software, SaaS, and Machine Learning
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic team environment focused on providing above industry standard customer service.
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required
Highly Desired Skills
- Knowledge of Information Retrieval and/or Analytics domain
- Retail/e-tail industry knowledge a major plus.
- Familiarity with e-commerce SaaS business models and Internet a plus.
- Familiarity with website design highly desired.
Want to Join us? Please share your resume/cv to help us understand more on the hardest challenges/ problems you've ever diagnosed and solved? Explain it in your cover letter in as much detail as you would like.