Associate - Talent Acquisition at Unbxd.com
Views:206 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Unbxd - Manager - Product Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Sr Product Marketing Manager
Unbxd is hiring a Sr Product Marketing Manager to completely own and drive product marketing for all of Unbxd's products. Unbxd dominates and leads the online commerce market with its Search and Discovery solutions. The company is on an exponential growth trajectory growing traffic and total GMV served on its platforms by 100% in the last 1 year.
You will define and execute on all aspects of product marketing including product positioning and messaging for communication programs, lead acquisition, public relations, events, the company website, marketing collateral, advertising, and identifying and cultivating strategic partnerships. This role reports to the CEO of the company
- Deeply understand the customer segment.
- Drive core messaging with business and product teams. Parlay that into messaging for all marketing and sales communication (website, emails, inbound and outbound pitch books, etc.)
- Messaging for existing customers, to reach retention and expansion goals
- Lead cross-functional teams on launches and product communication
- Interact with customers and prospects to understand pain points and buying criteria
- Deliver content for the company web site, videos, blogs, public relations, and marketing programs
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships especially with analysts such as Gartner and Forrester
- Organize and host webinars with customers and partners
You will work closely with a cross-functional team including sales, marketing, customer success, and executive management.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience at a SaaS or software company
- Previous hands-on experience marketing software solutions at the mid-market to enterprise-level
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to all levels of an organization
- Skill in researching, analyzing, and serving as a leader on market trends
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, and you are excited about the opportunity to have a significant impact as the company grows
Demand Gen Specialist
Unbxd is hiring a Sr Product Marketing Manager to completely own and drive product marketing for all of Unbxd's products. Unbxd dominates and leads the online commerce market with its Search and Discovery solutions. The company is on an exponential growth trajectory growing traffic and total GMV served on its platforms by 400% in the last 1 year.
As the face of demand generation, you will be responsible for defining and owning the entire non-inbound lead funnel. You will be reporting to the CEO, and working in close collaboration with our Head of Sales and Head of Customer Success.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Build and execute a growth strategy to achieve customer acquisition goals, leveraging both organic and paid tactics
- Collaborate with our sales team to develop email marketing and awareness-building campaigns that educate prospects on our solution and increase engagement
- Design and execute A/B testing experiments and multi-channel marketing campaigns - with and without a budget
- Orchestrate our content direction and strategy through strong cross-functional collaboration across members of the Leadership team and in coordination with Design
- Establish and monitor marketing analytics to synthesize key takeaways, and lead the iteration process to drive conversion rate optimizations
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of marketing activities on sales pipeline, revenue, and sales cycle length
- Partner with our Customer Success team to bring our customers- results to life through testimonials, press releases, case studies, and other initiatives that boost our credibility and reputation
- Focus on demand generation to ideate and develop content (ebooks, guides, whitepapers) that can be used in demand generation campaigns
- Ensure all content is created with the customer in mind and aligned with Unbxd's brand and value
- Manage the content and direction of our website by collaborating with internal and external resources to make site improvements that increase traffic, conversion, and engagement
- Create engaging content to be used throughout the stages of our buyer's journey, including lead generation email campaigns, blog posts, webinars, white papers, and sales enablement materials
- Maintain broad awareness of our competitive landscape and macro industry forces, adapting our positioning and messaging across all content channels accordingly
- You will be goaled on 1) MQL generation, 2) website and blog traffic and conversion rate growth over time
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience within a SaaS or technology company: ideally experience in both growth marketing and content marketing
- A storyteller at heart; you understand the power of narrative in shaping content strategy and leverage that to tell diverse stories
- Skilled at making content successful, including brand awareness, SEO, distribution, and conversion
- Exceptional writing skills; you love to write, perfect your craft and can coach others on their writing
- Process-driven; you can push projects forward internally and when working with partners
- Data-driven; you can use data/analytics to measure the impact of your work and then use it to iterate based on its impact
- Experience with keyword research and industry-standard SEO software (e.g. Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush, etc.) and analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools (e.g. HubSpot)
- Growth marketing skill set: Experience designing top-of-funnel campaigns across multiple channels - email, web, paid, etc. Experience supporting inbound and outbound sales efforts, owning an ad budget, and establishing marketing analytics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.