Unacademy - Senior Manager - Insights & Market Research (4-8 yrs)
Job Description -
1. Act as a central program manager to drive and execute Market Research enablement projects, which includes an understanding of E-Learning trends and providing insights.
2. Take complete ownership of assigned programs/projects - which have a direct impact on learner experience and coordinate end to end.
3. Maintain key internal and external stakeholder relationships. Own strategic relationship with external stakeholders.
4. Triangulate multiple sources including market research and other secondary data to identify opportunities and strategies that shape decisions and drive organizational actions.
5. Review all the learner feedback received from various sources - In-app, external sources, etc.
6. Plan out an approach/analysis strategy (data + qualitative) to infer underlying trends/actions specific to a category
7. Building high-quality reports and deducing insights from the same.
8. Market research & competitor analysis
9. Ability to work with cross-functional teams and resolving escalations.
10. Research competition to identify threats and opportunities.
11. Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas.
12. Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
13. Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features.
14. Lead projects, provided thought leadership related to market research, competitive intelligence, KOL analysis.
1. Candidate should have 4+ years in market research / consulting roles, organizing and directing multiple teams and departments.
2. Must have worked in a fast-paced growing technology startup
3. Ability to share and seek feedback across functions
4. Well versant with people/talent challenges and ability to manage the same in a high growth-stage startup.
5. Extraordinary communication skills - written and verbal
It has come to our notice that lately there are instances of individuals being approached for a role at Unacademy via unethical means. We would like to clarify that the activity in question is not authorised or conducted by Unacademy or any of its authorised employees. Unacademy is not, in any manner, associated with the individual in question and condemns this action and behaviour. Unacademy does not charge any kind of fee or deposits as part of its recruitment process.
Unacademy will undertake all necessary actions and conduct an inquiry into the matter. We advise everyone to stay cautious and vigilant from imposters promising / offering jobs with Unacademy. Please undertake thorough due diligence before initiating any conversations or financial transactions in this regard