Unacademy - Senior Manager - Educator Support (2-6 yrs)
1. Responsible for Leading and Mentoring a Team of 25 - 30 Educator Support Agents and Team Leads
2. Lead the operations and ensure service level adherence for the Educator Support Team to ensure seamless delivery of support to the Educators, so as to enhance their experience with Unacademy
3. Take ownership of Educators issues and follow problems through to resolution
4. Identify and Execute Process Automation and Process improvement Opportunities
5. Work closely with various internal Teams including - Tech, Business and Product teams, to build a continuous improvement environment to support the Process improvement initiatives and to drive standardization across Educator support Team
6. Responsible for driving and optimizing various Educator Satisfaction and Operational Excellence Metrics for the Business Unit.
7. Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
1. Btech from Tier 1 Engineering College with 5 + Years of experience or MBA from Tier 1/2 B-school with 2+ Years experience.
2. Should have managed a team of at least 10-15 Members, with an experience in WorkForce Management, Should have worked in Customer Support or Operations Team
3.Preferably from E-commerce / Fintech / Ed-Tech Start up organizations
4.Excellent written and oral communication skills.