Recruiter at Unacademy
Views:1232 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Unacademy - Senior Category Manager - Growth (5-8 yrs)
Unacademy is looking for a Senior Growth Manager for its K-12 vertical to ideate, plan and execute properties which can unlock demand and growth for the business. If you are a driven negotiator and leader with a bias for action, with the ability to drive teams to deliver results, develop partnerships and strategic collaborations, this is for you. This role will be at the intersection of business and marketing, requiring key business management skills with the ability to growth hack for new user acquisition while constantly identifying consumer insights to improve the product offering with collaboration across teams.
- Ideate strategic execution plans to drive new user growth and revenue for the category.
- Analyse user acquisition data and collect user insights periodically to build efficiencies in campaigns and share feedback with business and quality teams for product improvement.
- Key negotiation activities to liaise with educators to further augment ideation and successful execution of planned campaigns. Increase distribution channels for the business by inking strategic partnerships with relevant channels / partners.
- Drive key strategic and corporate partnerships with schools and other relevant stakeholders to build new user acquisition channels for the business.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth.
- Manage a team of 5-10 Category & Associate Category Managers to drive operations and execution for the planned initiatives with maximum efficiency.
- Work with multiple functions - marketing, design, business and legal to ensure efficacy of planned campaigns / events.
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. online events, creative workshops, partner channels, collaborations).
- Propose creative new projects, that attract prospects and improve the conversion funnel.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
- Optimise processes followed by ACM's to build execution efficiencies.
- Minimum experience of 5-8 years with a demonstrated background in marketing / growth hacking.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required, masters in marketing / business from a premium school will be a plus.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics, content development and A/B testing tools will be a plus, with a demonstrated ability of driving marketing and growth teams.
- Business intelligence around best practices and current trends in the world of content.
- Ability to work with senior management on critical business initiatives
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in education technology and consumer internet is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.