Unacademy - Quality Manager (5-8 yrs)
Classroom education in India has stifled many brilliant minds. With Unacademy, India's largest education platform, we are changing that. In a span of 6 months, over 300,000 students have benefited from over 2,400 online lessons and specialized courses on cracking various competitive examinations, on our platform. We have on board some of the top educators in the country, including Kiran Bedi, India's first woman IPS officer, and now the Governor of Pondicherry. With over 2 million views every month, we are touching the lives of people in the remotest corners of the country. Our success stories include thousands of students who have cracked the toughest of examinations, improved their ability to speak and write better, and increase their knowledge. Our vision is to partner with the brightest minds and have courses on every possible topic in multiple languages so the whole world can benefit from these courses. India is home to 19% of the world's youth and we are empowering them to take on the world in a manner that classrooms will never do.
Role: Quality ManagerResponsibilities:
- Manage a team of QA's for the in-house sales team.
- Provide Agent, process & tech gap.
- Work with QAs on skill development.
- Work with the sales leaders & stakeholders to improve interaction quality.
- Identify & recommend ways for audit sampling, feedback & improvements.
- Use technology to improve Quality deliverables & outcomes.
- Work with Sales Managers to outline the specific data needs.
- Providing necessary training to the team on product knowledge, customer dealing and handling objections.
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity
- Excellent communicator and good interpersonal skills.
- Highly conscientious & diligent.
- Has team handling experience and should have handled a team of 7-10 Quality Analysts.
- Ability to think & plan strategically with a business focus.
- Detailed-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Any graduate / MBA.
Day in the life of Quality Manager :
- Working as a Quality Manager is a unique and versatile role that focuses on managing a variety of aspects of Unacademy. The role reports into the Associate Director, where apart from managing Quality Analyst & service function for the assigned unit, it is all about performing multiple duties rather than focusing on one specific duty.
- Responsible for strategizing, executing, and directing the work of a group of individuals with high business results.
- Maximising utilization of allocated resources.
- Highly Motivated and always willing to take up new challenges.
Salary offered: 8-10LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.