Unacademy - Lead - Talent Acquisition (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Manage the leadership hiring framework for leadership positions by understanding and mapping the external talent landscape
2. Establish trusted business partnerships with hiring managers to execute profile requirements, recruiting strategy, interview management & status updates
3. Network with top talent both internally and externally
4. Work on different sourcing strategies & build a strong pipeline of candidates. Manage end to end hiring process.
5. Enhance employee referral programs- Compensation negotiation as per the recruitment guidelines set in the organisation.
6. Prepare monthly Recruitment Scorecard.
1. Proven work experience of 4 - 7 years as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for leadership roles
2. Working experience in any Product based organisation
3. Prior experience with social media, resume databases and professional networks
4. Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
5. Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations and leadership principles of Unacademy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.