HR at Unacademy
Views:1184 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Unacademy - Head - Financial Planning & Analysis (10-15 yrs)
Director - Financial Planning & Analysis
Responsibilities across FP&A, Business Finance and Investor Relations:
1. Analyse and report trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to drive decision making. Partner with business and drive initiatives to identify trends and initiate actions that result in profitable growth
2. Develop, own, analyse, report the Annual Business Plan, financial budgets and periodic forecasts
3. Establish and control budget, drive financial discipline in the company, set up financial control processes including monthly/Quarterly Operating Plan, and ensure adherence to budget
4. Analyse and report revenues, Gross Margin and Profitability of various lines of businesses recommending actions that will have a positive impact on the business
5. Ensure category margins are at the targeted level, using levers including price and variable costs
6. Leading discussions on improving GM, setting targets for cost rationalization, help business teams improve GM by better identification of trends and negotiation where appropriate
7. Liaise with Marketing & Sales team on driving effective channels of growth and conversions
8. Analyze financial data by collecting, monitoring, and creating financial models
9. Competitive Benchmarking and analysis
10. M&A: Drive all stages of the process including origination, valuation, due diligence, transaction execution and paperwork, integration, and reporting.
11. Lead investor reporting and front discussions in regard to financial performance.
- Chartered Accountant / Engineer with MBA from Top Tier (1 /2 ) institution (Mandatory)
- 10+ years of post qualification relevant experience in large organizations / scaled startups with experience of managing cross functional teams.
- Proven track record of managing strategic initiatives and large scale project implementation
- Business savvy, proficient understanding of business scenarios
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong facilitation skills with senior stakeholders in driving decisions and consensus
- Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people and different cultures
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships across many different functions and organization levels
- Good analytical, judgment, tact and decision making ability along with critical thinking skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to deliver work products of the highest quality and is able to overcome risks and issues to ensure timely delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.