Unacademy - Finance Controller - CA - PrepLadder (5-10 yrs)
Finance Controller - PrepLadder (Unacademy Group Company)
- Management and control of accounts receivable, accounts payable, treasury, fixed assets & payroll.
- Complete responsibility/improvement in accounting, other processes, and reporting mechanisms with a focus on automation.
- Cost optimization and negotiation with various vendor
- Reporting & Books closing
- Prepare, analyze and present monthly MIS/Ad-hoc reports providing actionable inputs to the leadership team.
- Track and report the company's fund position on a regular basis, preparing cash flow statements
- Prepare periodical business plan/budgets / Cash Flow and variance analysis.
- Prepare standalone financial statements as per Ind AS.
- Coordination with statutory/tax auditors / internal auditors / management and ensuring smooth completion of audits.
- Ensure compliance with all Indian Indirect tax (GST, Shops & Est), Direct Tax, and Labour law regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all the MCA, RBI, and other secretarial forms.
- Assistance in drafting and review of legal documents/agreements
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- 5-7 Years of experience in with 2+ years of experience in IND AS
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.