Unacademy - Director - User Growth (10-15 yrs)
We are looking to hire a Business Head for User Growth (Doubt Solving Product) who will help us scale the - Ask a Doubt- feature across multiple subjects on Unacademy.
- Develop the launch & scale up plan for various categories and execute on the same.
- Cost efficient educator acquisition through multiple onboarding channels.
- Ensuring high level of daily engagement with the platform through innovative incentive structures
- Manage the incentive budget for the category
- Drive educator relationship management and engagement
- Build & manage a strong acquisition team and drive month on month productivity improvements.
- Collaborate and get support from other functional teams to achieve business objectives.
- Define, track and improve key metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various performance parameters and report key findings.
- Generate new product ideas, enhancements to existing products. Find opportunities for automation
- Analyze internal systems and recommend enhancements to improve productivity.
- Undertake market research and be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Devise long-term development strategies for business growth
- Should have 10+ years relevant experience in business development or proven, experience as category head or similar role
- Should have been involved in the supply acquisition, key account management of the category of any business line
- Solid knowledge of supply building and business development principles
- Excellent communication and people management skills. Should have led large teams.
- A driven and visionary leader who leads by example and is a hands on executioner
- Passion to work in a fast-paced start-up
- Ed tech market knowledge is an added advantage
- Multi-disciplinary, continuous learning mindset