Unacademy - Centre Head - Business Development & Operations (4-8 yrs)
Centre Head (Offline)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the PnL and operations of the center and achieve the branch targets.
- To plan various marketing activities within the assigned region.
- Own the smooth functioning of the three vertices - business development, admin & operations.
- Manage a team within a given center.
- Ensuring daily sales activity governance & admission management in the branch.
- Identifying new market segments and tapping profitable business opportunities.
- Constant education and product knowledge checking of sales & ops employees to keep them abreast of the latest developments in the sector & within the company.
- Develop positive working relationships amongst academic & branch teams to ensure a high level of engagement.
- Address employee issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues timely.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities in order to achieve monthly targets and ABP across all parameters.
- Preparing MIS as per business requirement & competition tracking.
- Organizing and participating in relevant events to ensure a larger pie of market share.
- Ensuring effective merchandising and display to enhance product visibility and drive volumes.
- Interfacing with parents/educational institutions for ascertaining requirements, making presentations and delivering need-based product solutions while working in close coordination with product and marketing teams.
- Ensuring speedy resolution of queries & grievances to maximize customer satisfaction levels.
External Skills And Expertise:
- Team Handling
- Business Development
- PnL Management
- Centre Management
- Seniority Level
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.