HR at Unacademy
Views:2144 Applications:726 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Unacademy - Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and present the findings using appropriate visualization tools.
- Work with cross-functional teams to prioritize business and information needs.
- Work with Project managers to identify data needs for rolling out new product features.
- Test and check if data is being collected accurately for these new features.
- Measure, track and report various KPI's of these newly rolled out features.
- Not to get tool minded but to get Analytical and problem-solving approach.
- Strong knowledge and experience with databases & programming SQL.
- Proficient with MS excel.
- Experience in product analytics is good to have like: Google Analytics, Youtube Analytics Mixpanel etc.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to work independently with various stake holders/ partners and a strong team player.
- Graduate/Engineering/Master's in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Technologies: SQL, Postgres, Tableau and Excel