Talent Aquisition at Unacademy
Views:6240 Applications:1833 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Unacademy - Associate Director - Sales (5-14 yrs)
This role would be responsible for managing the entire sales for the assigned products/units to drive greater value for the business. She would manage and drive the inside sales teams of upto 50.
1. Develop the business plan and execute the sales strategy.
2. Cost efficient customer acquisition and ensuring high volume of daily transactions.
3. Build & manage a strong sales team with deep understanding of consumer buying, marketing tools, PR and CRM.
4. Collaborate and provide support to other functional teams to achieve company objectives.
5. Providing necessary training to the sales force on product knowledge, customer dealing and handling.
6. Define, track and improve key metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various performance parameters and report key findings.
7. Generate new product ideas, enhancements to existing product and collate requests from both internal and external requestor.
8. Undertake market research and be an expert with respect to the competition.
9. Analyze internal systems and recommend enhancements to improve productivity.
The role reports into the Director, where apart from managing the entire sales & service function for the assigned unit, the position also plays a critical role in business development strategy
- Telesales/ Educational sales experience preferred.
- Should be from tier 1 MBA/Eng background
- Female candidate's preferred