Unacademy - Associate Director - HR Systems & Analytics (8-12 yrs)
An exciting opportunity at hand to design an amazing employee experience by implementing integrated HR processes and building the HR Analytics practice at Unacademy. Key responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing systemic HR processes with checks and balances in collaboration with HROps.
- Responsible for HR Process Automation for all group companies
- Build the HR advisory capability to business by developing robust HR analytics and insights for HRBP/ Ops/ COE functions
- Hold the governance and audit of employee and HR process data
- Develop and sustain appropriate controls to maintain and report on information.
- Oversee the development and implementation of HR process training and adoption via HRBPs
- 8-10 Years of experience in the HR domain and relevant experience in HR process Automation on SF/ Workday
- Experience of having worked on HRIS, Power BI
- Deep knowledge of HR processes - Onboarding, PMS, C&B, Talent reviews, Exit management
- Aware of statutory process requirements
- Has worked on a large-scale HR automation/ system integration project.