Talent Acquisition Role at Unacademy
Views:929 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Unacademy - Associate Director - Category Management - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (6-8 yrs)
This role is for Growth management for assigned test prep categories. This involves end-to-end ownership of the category starting from hiring, training educators to building and growing top of the funnel and ensuring conversion at others stages of the funnel. Growth at top of the funnel would involve the growth of the YouTube network (online distribution network), creation of the content strategy for the YouTube & Unacademy platform. The position also includes direct management of the team.
- Revenue & distribution growth for the assigned categories.
- Devise long-term content and channel management strategy for YouTube.
- Devise long-term development strategies for category growth.
- Foster trust relationships with existing educators and hiring the best educators in the industry.
- Assume responsibility for budget development and revenue for the category.
- Handle and manage multiple category teams. Establish and monitor the team performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, and establish priorities.
- P&L ownership: management of revenue & cost to deliver expected outcomes.
- Set strategic goals and KPIs for the team.
- Mentor and develop the team members using a supportive and collaborative approach.
- Lead the effort to develop and enhance tools and processes that will enhance the stakeholder experience and enable and create greater efficiencies.
Requirements and skills:
- 6+ years of experience in a relevant field.
- Proven experience as category lead or similar role.
- Master's Degree from a premium Institute
- Business development experience and expertise in negotiations, category development, and team management.