Talent Acquisition Specialist at Unacademy
Views:1772 Applications:529 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:271
Unacademy - Associate Director - Category Management (4-11 yrs)
- Minimum one year of experience as a consultant.
- Develop the business plan and execute the P&L of the Category.
- Cost efficient customer acquisition and ensuring high volume of daily transactions.
- Build & manage a strong sales team with deep understanding of consumer buying, marketing tools, PR and CRM.
- Collaborate and provide support to other functional teams to achieve company objectives.
- Providing necessary training to the sales force on product knowledge, customer dealing and handling.
- Define, track and improve key metrics. Collate and analyze key daily/weekly/monthly data on various performance parameters and report key findings.
- Generate new product ideas, enhancements to existing products and collate requests from both internal and external requestors
- Undertake market research and be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Analyze internal systems and recommend enhancements to improve productivity.
- Devise long-term development strategies for category growth.
- Manage the budget and revenue for the category.
- Handle and manage multiple category teams.